Gestational surrogacy uses In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) techniques to fertilize eggs from the intended mother or from a matching egg donor with the sperm sample of the intended father. The resulting embryo is transferred to an Angels mother who carries the pregnancy until birth. At least one Intended Parent is genetically related to the new-born while the surrogate is not genetically linked to the new-born.
Is surrogacy the right treatment for you?
Every Intended Parents deserves the opportunity to become parents of their own child, regardless of their race, religion, origin or infertility issues.
Surrogacy treatment may be the right treatment in case of medical conditions such as:
- Multiple unsuccessful IVF cycles
- Absence or malformation of the uterus
- Proven medical history of infertility
- Letter from a gynecologist (doctor) recommending surrogacy
- Proven medical condition that make a pregnancy impossible or risky
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Endometriosis / Adenomyosis
- … etc
Contact us about your particular reason if you are unsure.
Complete service provided including but not limited to:
- Quick Angels matching
- No waiting time for treatment
- Signing agreements prior treatment
- Organizing treatment with clinic
- Monitoring your Angels during treatment
- Managing pregnancy period
- Organizing logistic surrounding delivery